Priser inkl. momseksl. fragt
Leveringstid 2 Hverdage
- Ordrenummer: 1733
- EAN 4356487191462
Set of 4 Grayl Geopress replacement filters
Replacement filters fit all Grayl GeoPress outdoor and travel filters. These are the successor generation of the successful and well-known Grayl Ultralight Purifiers and not compatible with each other. The Grayl replacement filters are compact and affordable. They filter suspended matter, protozoa, bacteria and even viruses. It also reduces most chemicals. There is currently no other filter on the market that does so much than the compact Grayl. With this valuable companion you can safely drink from almost any source of water.
- No batteries, chemicals, pump tips and other accessories needed
- Removes: Pathogens in water (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoan cysts), including rotavirus, hepatitis A, norovirus, giardiasis, cryptosporidium, E. coli, cholera, salmonella, Ruhr & more
- Filter: Particles (filters eg silt, microplastics, etc.); Activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors and odors
- Reduces chemicals and heavy metals
- Works optimally at a pH between 5 and 9.5 (in nature hardly any water is available with a pH outside these limits)
- NSF Protocol 42 and 53 for the removal of pathogens and chemicals; Conforms to the EPA Guidance and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers
Delivery: 4x replacement filter Grayl GeoPress (suitable for all available colors)
Note on storage - unused, the filter cartridges can be stored for 10 years without hesitation. Already used cartridges can be stored for 3 more years according to the manufacturer. If you want to play it safe, however, we recommend that you do not store a used cartouche for more than a year. Please always dry well before storing!
Caution - NEVER freeze a wet or damp filter.
|Einsatzdauer max.:||3 Jahre / 250 Liter|
- Fast flow: 8 seconds per 5 liters / minute (24 ounces)
- Durability: Robust for harsh conditions and tough
- Cartridge Life: Designed for 350 cycles (250 liters of water). When the "press time" reaches 25 seconds (or three years have passed since the first use), it is time to replace the filter cartridge
- Shelf life of the filter cartridge: When stored properly, the shelf life in the unused condition is 10 years
- BPA-free materials: polypropylene No. 5, food grade silicone, TPE, food grade ABS plastic