Priser inkl. momseksl. fragt
Leveringstid 2 Hverdage
- Ordrenummer: 1818
- EAN 4356487191820
With the BRUNNENWASSER PLUS water test you can quickly and easily get an overview of the water quality of your fountain. The analysis includes the main pollutants in the water.
The advantages of the water test
- Simple sampling including instructions - no previous knowledge required
- Water analysis in the accredited water laboratory DIN-EN-ISO 17025
- Express analysis of your water sample (3-7 days), including expert tips
- Analysis time only about 7 working days
- Easy interpretation due to traffic light function of the analysis results also understandable for laypersons
- If limits are exceeded, there are brief explanations of possible original causes
The wide analysis spectrum of the Brunnenwasser Plus water test examines your water samples in addition to many important test values ??for microbiological parameters such as E.coli bacteria and enterococci. These can cause infections in immunodeficient people and therefore must not be contained in your drinking water. This water test tests your well water on a total of 19 test values, so that it can be safely used that goes beyond the irrigation of ornamental and useful plants.
How is the well water PLUS analysis?
After placing your order, we will send the water analysis set within 24 hours by Deutsche Post / DHL or UPS courier. The test set contains everything you need for sampling, such as sampling vessels, detailed instructions and of course a free return label. You do not need to have any previous knowledge. If you have any questions, the IVARIO drinking water experts and of course we from the water filter center team are available free of charge by phone and e-mail.
Which pollutants are analyzed in the Brunnenwasser PLUS water test?
The Brunnenwassertest PLUS includes the analysis of the following substances, according to the detection limits of the Drinking Water Ordinance (TrinkwVO):
coliform germs (intestinal germs)
microbiological parameters drinking water regulation
Minerals and hardness agents
Water hardness (total hardness)
further examination parameters
We wish you much success and a good test result!