Priser inkl. momseksl. fragt
Klar til afsendelse idag
leverings tid ca. 1-3 hverdage
Zwei Ersatzfilter für die WatPass Outdoor- & Krisenwasserfilter. Aus Gründen der Ressourcenschonung und Umweltentlastung bieten wir die Ersatzfilter immer im Set mit mindestens zwei Einheiten an.
- Ordrenummer: 1840
- EAN 4356487192742
Two replacement filters for the WatPass outdoor & crisis water filter. For reasons of resource conservation and environmental relief, we always offer the filters in a set with at least two units. They match all colors and sizes of the WatPass outdoor & crisis water filters we offer.
Here is an overview of the performance and properties
• BPA free
• No batteries, chemicals, pump attachments or other accessories required
• effectively filters cysts (99.95%), bacteria (99.9999%), viruses (99.99%)
• optimizes the smell and clarity of the water
• Of course, it also filters microplastics and many chemicals
• innovative technology through special filter fleece (laminated carbon / cellulose Disrupter® antimicrobial)
• Capacity of up to 260 l *
• Flow up to 1.5 l / min. *
• works optimally at pH values between 5 and 9.5 (as it usually occurs in nature)
• tested according to NSF / ANSI 42 standards (National Sanitation Foundation, USA)
In our opinion, the WatPass Outdoor & Crisis Water Filter simply belongs in every household. The area of application goes from crisis prevention, traveling, hiking or trekking, on boat tours, stand up paddling or wherever you want to use it, in any case it makes your drinking water safer.
Notes: Unused, the filter cartridges can be stored for 10 years if properly stored. However, if you want to be on the safe side, we do not recommend using a used cartridge for longer than a year. Please always allow to dry well before storage! A wet or damp filter must never freeze. If this happens, the filter unit must be replaced. Do not filter industrial or salt water.
* depending on the nature of the water to be filtered
- Weight with packaging: 73g
- Weight of the individual replacement filter cartridge: 25g
- Height: 8.0cm
- Diameter (at the base): 4.0cm
- Fast flow: max. 1.5 liters / min
- Filters 99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.95% of protozoal cysts
- Capacity of the filter cartridge: max. 260 liters of water. * The filter unit must be replaced after two years at the latest since the first use
- Shelf life of the filter cartridge: When properly stored, the shelf life in an unused state is 10 years
- BPA-free materials: made of polypropylene, food-safe silicone
* Flow rate and filter performance depend on the composition, temperature and turbidity of the water fed in.