Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1550
- EAN 4250188813626
The Aquawhirler INLINE is specially designed for use in confined spaces such as under the sink or shower.
The case of the new Aquawhirler INLINE is made of high quality V4A stainless steel. The turbulence is created using Prime Inventions' latest turbulence technology using the innovative Aquawhirler spheres (Patent pending Veröffentlichungsnummer WO 2017/084711 A1). Through a variety of small, specially milled into the glass spheres Verwirbelungsvertiefungen arise when flowing around many small turbulence in the water.
In nature, in rivers and streams, the water is swirled by the flow of stones and thus upgraded. It creates fresh, natural water.
The Aquawhirler INLINE completes this process of natural turbulence of the water with the help of the Aquawhirler balls and thus produces fresh natural water at your home at the tap.
- Connection ideal in the shower directly to 1/2 "wall connection (with adaptation A4)
- behind water filter systems under the sink (adaptation depending on the system connection)
- in front of the washing machine
- Inlet / outlet 1/2 "female thread
- There are standard two reducing nipples on 3/8 "stainless steel
- Adaptation A1 (inclusive): 2 pieces reducing nipple 1/2 "- to 3/8" from V4A for connection to standard armored hoses for connection to z. B. CARBONIT® Vario and others.
- A mix of Aquawhirler balls with vortex surfaces and Aquawhirler balls smooth
Additional available adaptations
A2: 2 pieces JohnGuest adapter 3/8 "IG - 3/8" JG hose connection for connection to eg. B. AquaAvanti Inline, or reverse osmosis systems with 3/8 "hoses such as AquaAvanti Osmo.
A3: 2 pieces adapter 3/8 "IG - 1/4" JG hose connection for connection to reverse osmosis systems with 1/4 "hoses.
A4: 1 piece double nipple 1/2 "IG - 1/2" female thread from V4A for connection to the shower hose. The other side of the whirler is screwed directly to the shower wall connection.
A5: 2 pieces reducing nipple 1/2 "- 3/4" for connection to the washing machine.
Länge ca. 116mm
Durchmesser ca. 25mm
Gewicht ca. 290g ohne Adapter