Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
LifeSaver® Ersatzkartusche für C1 & C2 Systeme. Das Lifesaver C1 System ist die Lösung für humanitäre Organisationen sowie militärische Einsätze. Der Ersatzfilter kann bis zu 500.000 Liter Wasser reinigen.
- Order number: 1878
- EAN 4260728215384
With the LifeSaver C1 replacement filter cartridge, you can clean up to 500,000 liters. The filter membrane protects users from viruses, bacteria and protozoa (cysts) in drinking water. The Lifesaver C1 replacement cartridge delivers large amounts of clean drinking water and is light and very robust. The device meets the requirements of NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Advantages of the LifeSaver® C1
• BPA & BPS free
• filters at least: cysts (log 3 (99.9%)), bacteria (log 6 (99.9999%)) & viruses (log 4 (99.99%))
• optimizes the taste, as it filters chlorine, flavor and odor substances (activated carbon block)
• high flow rate (up to 5.0 l / min) *
• Filtration of up to 5000,000 liters of water
• without volume measurement, waiting times or aftertaste such as B. when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
• works completely self-sufficient without electricity, chemicals or UV light
• suitable for humanitarian use in crisis areas, mobile groups, aid organizations and communities
• Ideal for use in disasters and emergencies
• great price-performance ratio
• Lightweight and robust, with quick-release couplings that are perfect for emergencies or disasters
The device meets the requirements of NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Failsafe ™ technology
The LifeSaver® C1 crisis water filters have a mechanism that prevents insufficiently filtered water from getting out of the filter. When the cartridge has reached the end of its service life, the pores in the membranes are clogged by dirt and the filter no longer lets water through. The filter change is announced as less and less water is flowing. As soon as no more water runs through the filter you have to clean it or change it if necessary. Thanks to the Failsafe ™ technology, you can therefore always be sure that your water filter is effectively filtering impurities out of the water.
Important information on use and storage
Unused, the filter cartridges can be stored for at least 3 years from the date of purchase. Cartridges that have already been used can be stored for up to 3 years according to the manufacturer's specifications. Please do not let the filter cartridge dry out after first use! Caution - a wet or damp filter must never freeze.
Scope of delivery: LifeSaver® C1 replacement cartridge (for up to 5000,000 liters of filtered water)
* Flow rate and filter performance depend on the composition, temperature and turbidity of the water fed in
Virus reduction: *> 99.99% (Log 4)
Bacteria reduction: *> 99.9999% (Log 6)
Cyst reduction: *> 99.99% (Log 3)
Filter type: Ultra Filtration (UF)
Chemical reduction: activated carbon filters remove chlorine and optimize the taste and smell of the water
Dry weight: 6 kg
Filtration capacity of the cartridge: max. * 500,000 liters
Flow rate of the new filter: approx. ** 5 liters / min at 0.2 bar
Cartridge change possible: yes
Warranty: 24 months