Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 21 Workdays
The new LifeSaver C1 water filter is the solution for humanitarian organizations as well as military operations. If you need a lot of water then the LifeSaver C1 is the right choice. It can clean up to 500,000 liters of water with one set of cartridges.
- Order number: 1877
- EAN 0700461947622
The new LifeSaver C1 water filter is the solution for humanitarian organizations as well as military operations. If you need a lot of water then the LifeSaver C1 is the right choice. It can clean up to 500,000 liters and, thanks to its robust construction, offers its owner a year-long supply of clean drinking water. The filter membranes used in the C1 protect users from viruses, bacteria and protozoa (cysts) in drinking water. The C1 delivers large amounts of clean drinking water and is still relatively light and very robust. The device meets the requirements of NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
This is how you install the Lifesaver C1 in the application area
The C1 is designed in such a way that it can be easily connected to an overhead water tank (at least 2 meters above the ground) or even to a municipal supply. The only requirement is a pre-pressure of at least 0.2 bar (2.85 PSI). At this pressure, all the user has to do is turn on the tap to get a strong flow * of clean drinking water. The manufacturer recommends installing a pre-filter between the water inlet and the Lifesaver C1 in order to prevent the filter membrane from becoming blocked quickly by sediments and suspended matter. If you are looking for solutions to this, please just contact us.
Advantages of the LifeSaver® C1
• BPA & BPS free
• filters at least: cysts (log 3 (99.9%)), bacteria (log 6 (99.9999%)) & viruses (log 4 (99.99%))
• optimizes the taste, as it filters chlorine, flavor and odor substances (activated carbon block)
• high flow rate (up to 5.0 l / min) *
• Filtration of up to 5000,000 liters of water
• without volume measurement, waiting times or aftertaste such as B. when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
• works completely self-sufficient without electricity, chemicals or UV light
• suitable for humanitarian use in crisis areas, mobile groups, aid organizations and communities
• Ideal for use in disasters and emergencies
• great price-performance ratio
• Lightweight and robust, with quick-release couplings that are perfect for emergencies or disasters
• Several C1 units can be chained together, run from the same source and thus increase the number of taps
The device meets the requirements of NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Failsafe ™ technology
The LifeSaver® C1 crisis water filters have a mechanism that prevents insufficiently filtered water from getting out of the filter. When the cartridge has reached the end of its service life, the pores in the membranes are clogged by dirt and the filter no longer lets water through. The filter change is announced as less and less water is flowing. As soon as no more water runs through the filter you have to clean it or change it if necessary. Thanks to the Failsafe ™ technology, you can therefore always be sure that your water filter is effectively filtering impurities out of the water.
Important information on use and storage
Unused, the filter cartridges can be stored for at least 3 years from the date of purchase. Cartridges that have already been used can be stored for up to 3 years according to the manufacturer's specifications. Please do not let the filter cartridge dry out after first use! Caution - a wet or damp filter must never freeze.
Scope of delivery: LifeSaver® C1 (for up to 5000,000 liters of filtered water)
* Flow rate and filter performance depend on the composition, temperature and turbidity of the water fed in
Virus reduction: *> 99.99% (Log 4)
Bacteria reduction: *> 99.9999% (Log 6)
Cyst reduction: *> 99.99% (Log 3)
Filter type: Ultra Filtration (UF)
Chemical reduction: activated carbon filters remove chlorine and optimize the taste and smell of the water
Dry weight: 6 kg
Filtration capacity of the cartridge: max. * 500,000 liters
Flow rate of the new filter: approx. ** 5 liters / min at 0.2 bar
Cartridge change possible: yes
Warranty: 24 months