Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5 Workdays
- Order number: 1146
- EAN 4250188802262
Soft water throughout the house; 3 m³ nominal flow; Water supply for households up to 16 persons. The dolphin Mega differs from the DVGW certified dolphin device by the higher capacity. The design and quality of the systems are identical.
The dolphin water softener is a parallel system, that is to say four equal softening columns take over the water supply. The two softening columns are regenerated one after the other, so there is always a softening column available during regeneration of the device. The intelligent automatic ensures, that not a bit of salt is wasted and the regeneration takes place only when it is needed. The entire system is automatically disinfected each time. For more convenient maintenance or longer periods of absence (such as holidays), the water softener can be easily bridged when needed by the convenient bypass block (not included) without interruption. With the system there is a saving potential of up to 1.600 € (1.400 GBP) per year. You can request a sample invoice from us.
- very low environmentally friendly salt consumption per regeneration
- integrated backflow preventer according to DIN 1988
- Installation without armored hoses
- Consumption-dependent, water-saving regeneration
- two separate descaling systems / softening columns
- the regeneration takes place with already softened water
- automatic disinfection
- Quick installation with height-adjustable steering head
- low space requirement due to compact design
- easiest operation by logical display
- German production through ISO-certified operation
- protects against Limescale problems (lines and devices)
- saves energy
- Soft water comfort around the clock
- automatic control
- good practice
Further information about the "Dolphin Mega" water softening system
Lime settles in pipes or all household appliances that deal with warm water as stubborn crystal. In the long term, this can lead to narrowing of the water pipes, burnt out coils of washing machines and dishwashers, defective water heaters or leaking boilers, often a rather expensive thing.
New installation technology
The system can be connected horizontally or vertically directly to the pipeline as required. For this purpose, the water softening head and connection flange are height adjustable. The use of flexible connection hoses is thereby eliminated. By an available bypass block, the system can be easily disconnected from the grid (e.g. for longer holidays). The control head (display control panel) is freely movable and height-adjustable by approx. 40 cm, which makes assembly even more comfortable. Because the desired hardness is simply set on the device, no extra blending valve is needed.
The dolphin is the only known softener that is adjustable in its connection height!