Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Der Watpass® ACV Ersatzfilter ist für den Einsatz im kompatiblen Outdoor- Krisenwasserfilter Lifesaver Cube gedacht. Er verbessert die Eigenschaften hinsichtlich der Filtration von Schadstoffen erheblich und filtert gleichzeitig Viren und Bakterien.
- Order number: 1960
- EAN 4260728216206
The Watpass® replacement filter ACV is compatible with the LifeSaver Cube outdoor & crisis water filter. It represents an absolute innovation in terms of filtration properties in the field of outdoor crisis water filters. With it, you can filter germs, pollutants such as medication and pesticide residues, chlorine, endocrine disruptors, taste impairments and much more from the water. The advantage compared to other solutions is the unprecedented capacity against pollutants.
You can filter up to 1500 litres of water with one WatPass® ACV cartridge and have not only a safe effect with regard to possible germ contamination, but also outstanding contaminant filtration for this amount of water and all this with only one filter. Unlike the original Lifesaver replacement filters, they can be stored without being limited by a best-before date.
Why is it so efficient?
It's because of the large amount of first-class activated carbon used here, by the well-known German manufacturer Carbonit. Due to the complex process of sintering, it has a high binding capacity. In addition, the activated carbon is combined with a filter fleece that safely filters bacteria, cysts and viruses by means of electroadsorption.
- effective against protozoa (99.99%), bacteria (99.9999%), viruses (99.99%), including rotavirus, hepatitis A, norovirus, giardiasis, cryptosporidium, E. coli, cholera, salmonella, dysentery and more
- Filters many chemicals such as pesticide and drug residues, chlorine and endocrine disrupters.
- Improves taste, smell and clarity of water
- Technology: activated carbon and electroadsorption
- Simple filtration of up to 1500 l
- Flow rate up to 2.5l/min.
- Functions optimally at pH values between 5 and 9.5 (in nature there is hardly any water with a pH value outside these limits).
- Meets all necessary European standards for water filtration (see download)
- No limitation of the minimum shelf life with regard to storage life (storage conditions: temperature 0-50 °C, dry & dark)
- Simple installation
The cumbersome fitting of the original, small activated carbon pads, for the Lifesaver Cube is completely eliminated. In the WatPass® ACV, all the necessary functions have been built into one unit. This filter also eliminates the risk of blockage due to air entrapment, so you no longer need to keep the filter moist when you are not using it. We recommend simply drying the filter well in the air and not storing it in a damp place. Unlike the original Lifesaver replacement filters, unused WatPass® ACV filters can be stored without any expiry date restrictions.
Watch the video below to see how easy it is to install.
Note: The reusable WatPass ACV adapter is required for the use of the filter in the Lifesaver Cube housing.
Capacity: up to 1500l
Flow rate up to 2,5l/min.
Application limits: at pH values between 5 and 9.5 (as it normally occurs in nature).
diameter: 5,2 cm
Height: 12 cm
Weight: 85 g
Shelf life: 10 years from date of purchase