Priser inkl. momseksl. fragt
Klar til afsendelse idag
leverings tid ca. 1-3 hverdage
Der Watpass Outdoor- & Krisenwasserfilter, als Set mit 2 zusätzlichen Ersatzkartuschen, filtert Bakterien, Viren, Cysten und Schadstoffe. Er ist extrem leicht, transportabel und wiegt nur 219 Gramm. Das Packmass beträgt kompakte 14 cm im aufgewickelten Zustand. Die austauschbare Filtereinheit ist in der Lage bis zu 260 l Wasser zu filtern.
- Ordrenummer: 1850
- EAN 4260728210105
The Watpass outdoor & crisis water filter, filters bacteria, viruses, cysts and particles as well as pollutants.
We are hardly aware of any bottle filter that is as light and portable as the WatPass. When not filled, it weighs only 219 grams including the filter unit and can be rolled up to a length of 14 cm. The BPA-free silicone bottle makes this possible. So it fits in every jacket pocket. This is a real advantage, especially when traveling by air or on tour (trekking, boat, bike, etc.). The max. filling quantity is 1.0 l.
With this compact companion, you can safely drink from almost any water source. Therefore, the WatpPass is ideally suited for crisis operations or if your water supplier has problems with germs in the water. The very simple operation is one of the outstanding features. The WatPass Outdoor & Crisis Water Filter is able to hold back bacteria (99.9999% or 6 log), viruses (99.99% or 4 log) and cysts (99.95% or 3.5 log). This is extraordinarily powerful for such a light and compact water filter.
Draw water - press the bottle - enjoy drinking water
First, the water to be filtered is poured into the silicone bottle. Then they close the bottle. By pressing or gently squeezing the silicone bottle, the dirty water is then pressed through the filter. Suspended matter, chemicals and pathogens remain in the filter membrane. With the WatPass water filter, globetrotters, adventurers and survivors can make dubious water sources and surface waters safe anywhere in the world.
The advantages at a glance:
• BPA free
• No batteries, chemicals, pump attachments or other accessories required
• effectively filters cysts (99.95%), bacteria (99.9999%), viruses (99.99%)
• optimizes the smell and clarity of the water
• Of course, it also filters microplastics and many chemicals
• No need to suck on the drinking bottle
• innovative technology through special filter fleece (laminated carbon / cellulose Disrupter® antimicrobial)
• Capacity of up to 260 l *
• Flow up to 1.5 l / min. *
• works optimally at pH values between 5 and 9.5 (as it usually occurs in nature)
• tested according to NSF / ANSI 42 standards (National Sanitation Foundation, USA)
In our opinion, the WatPass water filter belongs in every household, because it saves money and waste and allows you to travel sustainably.
Notes: Unused, the filter cartridges can be stored for 10 years if properly stored. However, if you want to be on the safe side, we do not recommend using a used cartridge for longer than a year. Please always allow to dry out well before storing! A wet or damp filter must never freeze. If this happens, the filter unit must be replaced. Do not filter industrial or salt water.
• Capacity: 1000 ml
• Weight: 219 g
• Height: 28.5 cm
• Folded height: only approx. 14 cm
• Diameter (at the base): 8.0cm
• Fast flow: max 1.5 liters / min
• Filters 99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.95% of protozoal cysts
• Capacity of the filter cartridge: max. 260 liters of water. * The filter unit must be replaced after two years at the latest since the first use
• Shelf life of the filter cartridge: When properly stored, the shelf life in an unused state is 10 years
• BPA-free materials: made of polypropylene, food-safe silicone
* Flow rate and filter performance depend on the composition, temperature and turbidity of the water fed in.