Priser inkl. momseksl. fragt
Klar til afsendelse idag
leverings tid ca. 1-3 hverdage
Save in a set of 4! The replacement filters fit all Grayl Ultralight outdoor and travel filters. They have a capacity of up to 125l water compared to the previous model. They are not compatible with the Grayl GeoPress water filters.
- Ordrenummer: 1798
- EAN 4260728213670
Set of 4 Grayl Ultralight replacement filters
The replacement filters fit all Grayl Ultralight outdoor and travel filters. These are not compatible with the GeoPress models. The Grayl replacement filters are compact and affordable. They filter out suspended matter, protozoa, bacteria and even viruses. They also reduce most chemicals. There is currently no other filter on the market that can do as much as the compact Grayl. With this valuable companion you can drink safely from almost any water source.
- BPA free
- No batteries, chemicals, pump attachments and no other accessories
- Removed: Waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoan cysts), including rotavirus, hepatitis A, norovirus, giardiasis, cryptosporidium, E. coli, cholera, salmonella, Ruhr and more
- Filters: particles (filters e.g. silt, microplastics, etc.); Activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, aromas and smells
- Reduces chemicals and heavy metals
- Works optimally at pH between 5 and 9.5 (in nature there is hardly any water with a pH outside these limits.)
- NSF protocols 42 and 53 for the removal of pathogens and chemicals; Complies with the EPA guidelines and protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Scope of delivery: 4x replacement filter Grayl Ultralight (suitable for all available colors)
Storage information - unused, the filter cartridges can be stored for 10 years without hesitation. According to the manufacturer, cartridges that have already been used can be stored for a further 3 years. If you want to be on the safe side, however, we recommend storing a used cartridge for no longer than one year. Please allow to dry out well before storing!
Caution - a wet or damp filter must NEVER freeze.
|Einsatzdauer max.:||3 Jahre / 125 Liter|
- Flow *: 15 seconds for 450 ml (2 l / min)
- Easy filtering of up to 300 fillings (approx. 135 l)
- Durability: Robust for harsh conditions and tough
- Shelf life of the filter cartridge: When properly stored, the shelf life when unused is 10 years
- BPA-free materials: made of polypropylene No. 5, food-safe silicone, TPE, food-safe ABS plastic
* Flow rate and filter performance depend on the composition, temperature and turbidity of the fed water.