Priser inkl. momseksl. fragt
Klar til afsendelse idag
leverings tid ca. 1-3 hverdage
Replacement filter membrane aluminum sealed, for the LifeSaver JerryCan 10,000 Outdoor water filters. With the Lifesaver JerryCan Travel & Outdoor Filter, you'll always have clean, filtered water at your fingertips, wherever you go. Filters bacteria, viruses and cysts from up to 10,000 liters of water. Suitable for outdoor active people, in everyday life, on business trips, trips to distant countries, in extreme situations and crisis situations.
- Ordrenummer: 2010
- EAN 0700461450610
This high-performance LifeSaver® JerryCan replacement filter alu-sealed (max. shelf life 10 years), is suitable for the Lifesaver JerryCan 10,000 water filter. It reliably filters cysts, bacteria and even viruses out of the water. For this reason, the filter is also ideal for crisis operations or if your water supplier has problems with germs in the water. You can then simply save boiling the drinking water! The filter technology used has been used by aid organizations and the military for many years.
Advantages of theLifeSaver® JerryCan 10.000 replacement filters
- BPA & BPS free
- Meets NSF Protocol P248 standard for Military Operations Standard tested by US Military (MEDCOM)*.
- No batteries, chemicals, pump attachments or other accessories required
- filters at least: cysts (Log 3 (99.9%)), bacteria (Log 6 (99.9999%)) & viruses (Log 4 (99.99%))
- high flow rate (up to 3.0 l/min)**
- Filtering of up to 10.000 l water with one membrane filter (bacteria, viruses & cysts)**
- without volume measurement, waiting time or aftertaste as e.g. with the use of chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- functions completely self-sufficient without electricity, chemicals or UV light
- suitable for private households, families, individuals, mobile groups, aid organizations and municipalities
- ideal for outdoor activities as well as disaster and emergency situations
- super price-performance ratio
Testing was conducted based on the full microbiological performance requirements of NSF P248. It's good to know that Lifesaver didn't just focus on the minimum of water filtration. The LifeSaver® JerryCan 10,000 water filter exceeds EPA guidelines for microbiological water purifiers.
The LifeSaver® JerryCan 10,000 features a mechanism that prevents you from getting inadequately filtered water out of the filter. When the cartridge reaches the end of its life, the pores in the membranes become clogged with debris and the filter no longer allows water to pass through. The filter change is announced by less and less water flowing and pumping becoming more and more tedious. As soon as no more water runs through the filter, it must be changed. You can always be sure that your water filter is effectively filtering impurities out of the water and know when the cartridge needs to be replaced or cleaned.
Important notes on use and storage
Unused filter cartridges can be stored without hesitation for at least 10 years from the date of purchase. Already used cartridges can be stored for up to 3 years according to the manufacturer's instructions. Please do not let the filter cartridge dry out after first use! Caution - a wet or damp filter should never freeze.
Scope of delivery: LifeSaver® JerryCan 10,000 replacement filter alu-sealed (for up to 10,000 liters of filtered water).
* Tested by US military, released 12/21/2018. Meets full performance requirements of protocol NSF P248.
** Flow rate and filter performance will vary depending on the composition, temperature and turbidity of the water being fed in.
Minimum operating / storage temperature> 0 ° C
Maximum operating / storage temperature 50 ° C
Initial flow rate ** 3,0 L / min @ 0,6 bar. Cartridge life ** 10000 liters or one year*.
Product materials and water free of BPA and BPS
* Our recommendation to play it safe.
** Flow rate and filter performance depend on the composition, temperature and turbidity of the water being fed