Priser inkl. momseksl. fragt
Klar til afsendelse idag
leverings tid ca. 1-3 hverdage
- Ordrenummer: 1084
- EAN 4250188805430
Ion exchange resin for the decalcifying cartridge (Article No .: 1083)
Application: Water softening for drinking purposes (not for domestic hot water). Do not use with water below 6.5 pH.
Description: Limescale removal by ion exchange Carbonate hardness is reduced. Can only be used in conjunction with decalcifying cartridge (Article No .: 1083).
Dimension: 0.65 l, in the welding bag
Power: Depending on the hardness of the source water, see operating instructions.
- Disposal after the end of service life in the household waste
- for reasons of hygiene, a change of at least half a year is recommended
- Resin color: light beige
- Flow: limitation to D = 1 l / min is recommended; higher flow rates are possible, but reduce the withdrawal rate
- Flow limitation via the setting of the ball valve (see operating instructions) or via a flow regulator (see spare parts & accessories)
- the pH of the filtered water drops slightly, so please do not use at pH values below 6.5
Notice: The consumption period entered on the cardboard sticker corresponds to a minimum shelf life. It is generally indicated to 6 months after bottling and ensures that the granules do not dry out (dehydration). The storage of larger quantities of refill packs therefore makes no sense. The granules are still fully effective after the deadline when it is slightly humid (such as moist soil). A return after the end of the consumption period is not possible.
Use only with cold water. Protect from frost.
|Einsatzdauer max.:||6 Monate|
|Filtrationskapazität max. l (DIN 1988):||1900|